In addition to the spiritual experience of attending Sunday Worship, there are many, many ways to get involved as part of the Appleby Church family. We have something to suit everyone’s talents and interests.
- Our outreach programs will give you an opportunity to share your time and talents for the benefit of people in the community and around the world.
- Fundraising events not only raise money for worthwhile projects, but also provide great opportunities to make new friends in a fun and positive atmosphere.
- Our friendly social groups are always ready to welcome new faces.
- If you like hands-on tasks, our Property Committee and Social Committee can always use help around the Church, whether it’s raking leaves in the fall or baking meat pies in the kitchen.
- Become part of Sunday worship by signing up for a Sunday Worship Team. The time commitment is not onerous and it’s a great way to meet people on Sunday morning.
- Our music groups are always eager to add new voices, or new hands for the bell choir.
- Find a spot on one of the many committees that keep the church running smoothly.