Gifts and offerings can be made a number of ways:
- Weekly collection plate during the Sunday Service
- Contributions may be made at any time using personal offering envelopes. Please contact the church office at 905-637-2942 to obtain a set of envelopes. Using these envelopes guarantees that your contributions will be included in a year end tax receipt.
- Pre-authorized remittance (PAR) is an easy, once-a-month withdrawal from your bank account. To start giving by PAR, download and fill in the PAR Authorization Form, attach a VOID cheque and drop it off at the church office. Or contact the office to obtain a form.
- Legacy Giving, including remembering Appleby United Church in your will.
- Gifts of securities which is often beneficial from an income tax point of view. Appleby RBC Securities Form
- Capital donations.
- On-line giving through CanadaHelps.org, a not-for-profit organization set up specifically to make online giving to charitable organizations simpler for donors. CanadaHelps.org allows churches like ours to receive online donations without the expense of setting up their own secure donations site. Online donations and offerings can be made using your credit or debit card on a secure site.